Pub Quiz - Week 2
Pub Quiz index - If your browser doesn't support Iframe then you will have to click
to see the index
Test your knowledge!
1. Which is the adverb in this sentence ? The young boy played
mischievously with his neighbour's cat.
2. What's the term for a crack in the Earth's surface ?
3. Which one of the following, was Thor not Viking God of ?
c) Rain & Wind
4. How many miles away from the sun, approximately, is the Earth ?
a) 9 hundred thousand
b) 9 million
c) 90 million
d) 90 billion
5. Igneous and sedimentary rocks can turn into what ?
a) Metamorphic Rock
b) Each other
6. Whose latest book is named 'Soul of a Butterfly' ?
a) Steven King
b) Muhammad Ali
c) George Clooney
d) Tom Waits
7. Which decade was the National Health service started in Britain ?
8. What sort of creature is a salamander ?
9. Which cricketer won BBC's Strictly Come Dancing ?
a) Andrew Flintoff
b) Ian Bell
c) Darren Gough
d) Paul Collingwood
10. Which famous comic actor appears in the new movie 'Tenacious D' ?
a) Tom Hanks
b) Jim Carrey
c) Adam Sandler
d) Jack Black
Try this week's pub quiz
If you would like to use this quiz, please
printable version. (128KB PDF)
Copyright ©2006 Enjoy Your Meal Ltd. All right reserved.
Terms and Conditions