1. Who was not a regular presenter on the children's TV show Tiswas?
a) Bob Carolgees
b) Lenny Henry
c) Noel Edmonds
d) Sally James
2. Which Bronte novel begins - '1801 - I have just returned from a visit to my landlord - the solitary neighbour that i shall be troubled with.
This is certainly a beautiful country! In all England, I do not believe that I could have fixed on a situation so completely removed from the stir of society.'?
a) Jane Eyre
b) Wuthering Heights
c) Agnes Grey
d) The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
3. What family of animals has just a single toe on each foot?
d) Frogs and Toads
4. The artist Escher was born in:
5. Which of these spellings is correct?
6. How many two-letter words appear in Chambers Official Scrabble Words?
7. In 16th Century France, a country doctor predicted nuclear destruction and men on the moon. What was the doctor's name?
c) Marie Antoinette
d) de Maisse
8. Which off-licence offered an online voucher for 40% off sales upto £500, never expecting it to be downloaded over 800,000 times with 10 days still left to run on the offer?
a) Bargain Booze
c) Victoria Wines
9. Which group are currently in the Top Ten with their new single 'Chasing Cars'?
b) Scissor Sisters
c) Snow Patrol
10. Who had a hit in the 60's with 'Wipeout'?
a) The Surfaris
b) The Beach Boys
c) The Ronettes
d) Bumble Bee and The Stingers