Pub Quiz - Week 6
Pub Quiz index - If your browser doesn't support Iframe then you will have to click
to see the index
Test your knowledge!
1. What is the first line in We Three Kings second verse?
a) Born a King on Bethlehem’s plain
b) Born a King, a Deity nigh
c) Born a King on Christmas Night
d) Born a King, in stable so bare
2. What is the first line of the third verse of Away in a Manger?
a) I love Thee, Lord Jesus
b) The stars in the bright sky
c) The cattle are lowing
d) Be near me, Lord Jesus
3. Which well-loved carol ends with the line ‘Begin and never cease’?
a) O Come, All Ye Faithful
b) While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks
c) Silent Night
d) I Saw Three Ships A-Sailing
4. Where did the original Saint Nicholas live?
5. Which of the following is not a wise man?
6. The Christmas Tree originated in the 16th Century from which country?
7. ‘White Christmas’ was released in which year?
8. Who played Santa Claus in Santa Claus – The Movie?
a) Dudley Moore
b) Chevy Chase
c) Will Ferrell
d) Bill Murray
9. What was No. 1 in the Singles Chart, Christmas 2000?
a) Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman
b) Bob the Builder
c) Girls Aloud
10. In the last 50 years, two acts have had 3 consecutive Christmas number 1s in the UK. The Beatles were one, who was the other act?
a) Elvis Presley
b) Rolf Harris
d) Spice Girls
Try this week's pub quiz
If you would like to use this quiz, please
printable version. (123KB PDF)
Copyright ©2006 Enjoy Your Meal Ltd. All right reserved.
Terms and Conditions